Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FINALLY!


 THE




 WAIT IS








OVER !





Progress on the barn at the end of the day today. Yeah!

Progress in other areas.  The porch is 95% complete.  Just waiting on the gutters.  Then I plan on painting the front door to match the red siding.  I already have the paint.


I will also paint the garage door the same red.  I have a shrub and some coral bells to be planted in the alcove below the rounded window.



Linus has a new haircut.


Zoey sleeping hard!



Zoey watching the birds out the window.



Our new bed.

Our bed was made right here in Evart at Artisan Heirlooms, a local woodworking shop located behind The 7th Street Coffee Shop.  The coffee shop owner, Sandy, had the guys in the wood shop collect scrap pieces of wood from various projects.  Then she created a piece of wall art.  Our headboard is a reflection of her creativity.  The first time I saw the wall art in the shop I knew I wanted a headboard made the same way.  Thank you Sandy.

We have our fence materials as of this morning.  The fence building may commence at any time!  We are looking at 19 days to complete the barn and fence. (That includes pouring the barn concrete floor, hooking up the water, completing the electric and completing the final grade around the barn.)  No pressure.
We have rounded up a potential trailer and hauler to help in the transport of the alpacas on the red letter day.  We just need to be done.  Can I have an amen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment