Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sad Kitty Monster



Today Linus lost his manhood.  :(  He survived the ordeal and seems to be recovering just fine at home, though his pupils remain dilated and he is somewhat subdued.  I'm confidant he will be back to his usual basket of tricks tomorrow.  The staff at the vet's were quite taken with him and I wasn't sure they were going to give him back to me.


A sad Linus (notice the tongue).

A sleepy Linus

Look at the size of those paws!  He weighed 7.1 pounds today at about 5 1/2 months.


Awww...
Farm Purchase Update:
No news is good news regarding the farm purchase, right?  The appraisal was done last Wednesday and the paperwork is at the bank.  We should have news about the appraisal later this week.  The appraisal is my only concern.  I keep telling myself I'm not going to worry unless it doesn't appriase at the purchase price.  Time enough to worry then.  I'll keep you posted.


D :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment