Saturday, December 5, 2015

Silly Beasts All Around

Here at Zephyr Hill Farm (can't believe I can say that now) our alpacas, chickens and cats, all have their unique and quirky personalities.  Let the shenanigans begin!

Linus enjoying his favorite toy, a paper bag.


Zoey enjoying her new favorite spot to sleep, the master bath sink.


Moses enjoying keeping Zoey company.


Twizzler enjoying digging deep for tasty hay morsels on the bottom of the feeder.



The end result?  A new do.



"Hmm, whatcha think?"


Birdie enjoying Twizzler's idea.


Daisy Mae enjoying a little milk weed snack.
 
The cluckers, Dolores and Winifred.  No joke, chickens enjoy constantly clucking.


The bounty I get to enjoy.

Top, Winifred's egg, bottom, Dolores' egg.  They always look the same.


The cluckers enjoying their new ramp and chicken door, complements of me.            




Here's a few extras for you to enjoy.  :-)

 
Right to left:  Miscellaneous stuff, the 1st cutting hay (not a favorite with the beasts), the treated plywood (waiting patiently to be installed), the straw, the 2nd cutting hay (the favorite of the beasts), the tools I enjoy using to clean up the paca poo.






The bags of fleece ready to go to the fiber mill yesterday.  Jeff and I took a little road trip to drop them off at Stonehedge Fiber Mill in East Jordan.  One more thing I can enjoy marking done on my to-do list!

I never get tired of enjoying the sunrises.  Hope you don't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment