Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Feathers Everywhere!

First I have to apologize for the the non-working video on my last post.  I so wanted you to be able to hear the alpaca "alert".  I'm still trying to figure out how to correct the problem. The video works fine on my desktop and photo file so I'm not sure why the disconnect. 

Secondly, I have a clucker who is well on her way to being naked!  The two chickens began molting mid January.  I haven't seen an egg since then.  The coop looks like chicken anarchy has occurred.


Winnie on the right, about two weeks ago.


Last week.



Now a poor Winnie looking very ragged.  


Feathers everywhere!

Finally, I have to share the alpaca version of breakfast in bed.  I snapped these photos today.



Felicity and Andraya like their hay laying down.



"Not me," says Daisy Mae, "I'm too wired!"



No comments:

Post a Comment